YOUR CHOICE FOR EVIDENCE BASED REHABILITATION
specializing in orthopedics and sports medicine
Victory Physical Therapy, is an outpatient physical therapy practice that specializes in orthopedic rehabilitation and sports injuries. Whether you are a sports-enthusiast, a weekend warrior or just want to get back to your normal daily activities – we understand how important it is to help you “get back in the game” as quickly and safely as possible. We are committed to both our patient’s timely recovery and prevention of future impairments.
Our approach is to create a treatment program for YOU that optimizes YOUR body’s ability to heal. Having prompt, appropriate treatment can contribute to a faster recovery, which means returning sooner to work, daily activities, hobbies or sports.
We accept most insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Comp.
HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
personalized care & education
Our highly trained staff treats every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that as a consumer, you have a choice as to where you receive your rehabilitation care. We would be grateful for the opportunity to assist in your recovery.
- Initial Evaluations Within 24-48 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored For Each Patient
- Licensed Therapists
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Friendly and Open Environment
- Convenient Location with Easy Access & Parking
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck & Head Aches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Personal Training
- Endurance Training
- Work Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Post-Offer Employment Testing
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Industrial Consultation
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
- Therapeutic Massage
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Cold Laser
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
Yes. A physician referral is required by your health insurance plan for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self pay basis.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– A copy of your medication list including dosages, if you have it
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
In order for you to achieve the result that you deserve, you will be given a treatment plan after your initial evaluation. It is important for your recovery that you attend every appointment outlined by your therapist and prescribed by your physician. You may start to feel better after only a few visits, but can relapse if you do not complete your entire course of therapy.